Monday, September 15, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAKAYE !!!!

Shakaye is my oldest granddaughter and much to my dismay just turned 15 years old. Holy cow, that makes me ancient ! She has been such a joy in our lives. She has always been a beauty since the day she was born. With her sweet smile she has charmed us and won our hearts over and over again. When she was first born I had the privlege of having her and her mom Gentry live with me. Such a tiny little blessing brought such love into our home. As a little girl she talked early like her mom did, in complete full sentences. She was always dancing and singing and making us laugh. At the age of eight we started her on horseback riding lessons. She has been showing our Missourri Foxtrotters ever since and is a natural ! She has won countless ribbons and was the Youth Grand Champion. Now she is fifteen going on twenty-five, and charming the boys. Time certainly does fly, it seems only yesterday she was wrapped in a little pink blanket. We all love her dearly and wish her a very Happy Birthday !!!!

1 comment:

Sioux said...

Happy B-day Shakaye! You don't know me but I recognize the 'devil in your eyes' from your Mom! Hope you had a wonderful day; and try not to give the boys or your Granny such a bad time!